Our Tripadvisor reviews have been superb in April and May. Well done to both our teams, chefs and managers.
- The place has a great atmosphere, with a great food and drink selection.
- I had the lamb tagine – it was huge and delicious. Staff were really friendly and the service was excellent.
- Service was excellent. We would eat here again and definitely recommend it to friends or family.
- The food and service were very good, the ambience very welcoming and the staff all very friendly.
- Nicest Moroccan food I have ever tried.
- Moroccan gem in Eton. All food was delicious and staff very attentive.
- Utterly mouth-watering ..I would recommend Ayoush to anyone who would like try authentic Morrocan cuisine cooked to perfection.
- Great atmosphere. They have got the lighting, music etc just right and it makes a great venue choice for groups or parties. Our food was also excellent. I couldn’t fault it.
- This was our first trip to Ayoush and we weren’t disappointed. The food was superb , extremely tasty and presented nicely. The waiter was great and very helpful.
Categorised in: Reviews